Source: La Santa Mambisa
The fact that the USA is reliving its failed policies in Latin America and in particular against Venezuela, can only result in the US regime being more aggressive. In recent weeks, the promotion of its hegemonic ambitions concealed by “universal principles”  has taken a very worrying course.
However, the US arsenal has missiles of all powers but is short of political arguments. 
The Venezuelan Government rejected this Sunday, February 11, the statements of the US Undersecretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs, Francisco Palmieri, who confirmed the intention of his country to intervene in the internal affairs of this nation.
By offering information on the tour of several Latin American countries by the head of US diplomacy, Rex Tillerson, Palmieri reiterated the pretensions of ending the constitutional government of President Nicolás Maduro under the pretext of alleged humanitarian aid. 
Let’s see those ten signs, which make up a pre-war or war scenario, indicated by Professor William Izarra, that should be denounced , and turn on solidarity alerts, as Bolivia’s President Evo Morales has done. 
1. Tour of Tillerson by narrow and submissive allied countries of the USA; declaration of direct attack on Venezuela in each country.
2. Presence of Kurt Tidd in Bogotá and his meetings with Santos, VP and Minister of Defense. Under the excuse of a meeting to review anti-drug measures, the central theme was the direct intervention plan in Venezuela using a multinational force led by Colombia and advised, monitored and logistically supported by the Southern Command.
3. Mobilizations of troops at the borders of Brazil and Colombia whose apparent and public causes are Venezuelan migrations, but the truth is to besiege Venezuela using the operation Pinchers.
4. Complete the Pincers decision favoring Guyana to decide by the International Tribunal on the Area in Complaint. This fact managed by the USA establishes a client relationship between the USA and Guyana whose gratitude is concretized in alliance and employment of their territory for the mobilization of military forces in the control of drug traffickers, an excuse that mimics their true reason for assault towards Venezuela when the rearguard action demanded it.
5. Holland with its islands A, B, C (Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao) is the presence of NATO a few miles off the Venezuelan coast. Holland is pro-US and close ally for acts of hegemonic imposition.
6. The public statements (meeting with opposition sectors) of the Chargé d’Affaires of the USA (holds the rank of Ambassador in the State Department) without any respect for the diplomatic behavior of a foreign official, defining very clearly the call to take the government by the counterrevolutionary force that has the support of the USA.
7. The instructions given to the opposition to refrain from signing the Dominican Republic document.
8. The continuation of the tour of Tillerson by Julio Borges, thus qualified by the Chancellor, who following instructions from the State Department, continues his work as Ambassador of War requesting more sanctions against Venezuela.
9. The acceleration of the economic blockade on the part of the EU which constitutes the cordon of the world’s right of the western countries monitored by the USA to suffocate and bend the Venezuelan people that has not allowed to annihilate the Bolivarian Revolution.
10. Of all these events that occurred between January 15 and February 10, the most significant to consider for a possible invasion of Venezuela by a multinational force is the presence of the Commander of the Southern Command in Colombia (military factor for coercion). after the aggressive tour of the new oil hawk and raptor Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State of the USA. When the imperialist aggressions of the USA take place, the diplomatic action precedes the military act. This time I observe it. So my conclusion is that the US invasion attempt using a multinational force led by Colombia from the Southern Command is imminent. The other part that complements the above are the acts of resistance and against invasion of the revolutionary forces.