VIDEO: What Brexit Means explained by Richard Wolff
In this video produced by Democracy at Work renowned economist, Richard Wolff, talks about BREXIT and the global socio-economic system.
- Why did Cameron call a referendum?
- What were the underlying reasons that motivated people to leave the European Union?
- What is the role of governments and financial institutions in all of this?
- How is Brexit tied to other political developments taking place in countries such as the United States, France, Germany, Italy, etc?
- What will be the impact of the UK leaving the EU?
- Is this a sign of the end of the existing global capitalist system?
These questions and more are addressed in the video above.